Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I'm Back!

It's been a while since I've written in the blog but watching Bethanny Ever After has inspired me. Now, on to business...

Lemongrass is a Thai restaurant located on West St. in Annapolis, MD. It is a popular zen eating spot full of green yellow and brown tones. I recommend the Cashew Chicken and Thai Iced Tea. They are simply delectable.

By the way, if you've never had Thai Iced Tea, you are missing out! It is Thai tea mixed with cream and sweetener. It's refreshing and indulgent at the same time.

If you ever make it to New York City, try to make it to Pony Bar on the corner of 44th and 10th. I meandered in there on a recent visit looking for a beer and a dry place to sit. I pleasantly found both at this casual, popular bar blarring with an eclectic mix of music. I recommend trying the New Dogtown Pale Ale. It was a fluid beer that was full of flavor.

A recent interesting Trader Joe's find is seaweed snacks. They are small sheets of lightly salted seaweed. It is a low calorie, low sodium snack.

Happy Eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment