Popular Posts

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Eat Out Too Much!

I go out to eat about once a week. Once in a while I will go out for my extremely short lunch break (that's right, 30min.) in search of food. Today I went to Wegman's, thanks to my co-workers advice. For those of you who have never heard of Wegnam's it is an extremely large grocery store, chock full of gourmet items. Today was my first visit there.

The place was full of hot bars as far as the eye could see, Chinese food, Thai food, Indian food, a wing bar, home style bar, salad bar, sushi. I know some may be put off by buffet style bars, but the bars were clean, well stocked and the food was fresh and didn't have that "sitting out appearance". I also picked up a chocolate chip cookie at the cash register.

Sushi Sono in Columbia is my favorite sushi restaurant. I've been coming here for years and the quality of sushi stays consistently fresh. I reccomend the crunchy spicy tuna roll and the salmon skin roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment